Developer board TiTAN is an Arduino-compatible hardware platform and contains MSP430 family MCU with the integrated Sub-1GHz transciever with real-time clock (CC430F5137). The output high-frequency channel is available for four frequency ranges: 315, 433, 868 and 915 MHz.
Software for Developer Board TiTAN
Integrated debugger programmer and free Code Composer Studio software with a set of examples and basic libraries allows to master the target MCU quickly . Hardware compatibility with Arduino expansion boards and the layout field allow rapid end devices development .
The data transfer format is Proprietary (end user’s own protocol).
The MCU contains 32KB Flash and 4KB RAM.
Main technical features of the Developer Board TiTAN:
- Data transfer interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C;
- Maximum data rate: 500 Kbps;
- Supply voltage: 2 … 3.6 V;
- Transmitter power: up to +12 dBm;
- Receiver sensitivity: up to -117 dBm;
- Operating temperature range: -40…+85 0С.